Jobs in JIMS Homoeopathic Medical College
JIMS HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL is an institute committed to excellence in the field of Homoeopathic education and research with JIMS Hospital serving the community in health care, drawing over 300 patients every day & looking for Homoeopathic oriented candidates for the following full-time regular posts of teaching faculty for the academic year 2016-17.
Application form can be downloaded from www. Jimshospital.org. Applications duly filled in all respects should reach the office of the Principal within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with Demand Draft for Rs 300/- , in favor of JIMS Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Hyderabad drawn on Andhra Bank JIVA campus, Hyderabad.
[table id=15 /]
- Qualification, Experience, age etc., shall be as per Central Council of Homoeopathy (Minimum Standards Requirement of Homoeopathic Colleges and attached Hospitals) Regulations 2013.
- The Process of Selection, besides the subject knowledge shall involve the following attributes: i) Aptitude for Teaching & Research. ii) Homeopathic orientation iii) Ability to communicate effectively iv) Ability to analyze and discuss. v) Management skills.
- The teaching staff appointed in any of the department shall have to work in the Attached hospitals or peripheral OPD’s of the college.
- Preference shall be given to candidates with research experience, publication & Paper presentation at national seminars.
- The in-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be paid by this institute for attending interview.
- In Case of non-availability of suitable candidates the posts shall be filled by temporary or contract basis for a period of one academic year only.
- The pay scale shall be as prescribed by the Government of Telangana State.
JIMS HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL,
Sriramnagar (Muchintala), Palmakula P.O. Shamshabad 509325,
Rangareddy Dist. Telangana State