VACANCIES IN JIMS HOSPITAL
|Post Available||Qualification||Full Time/ Part time/ Residential||Experience
|Pathologist||MD Pathology||Full time/ Part time||4- 5 years|
|Gynaecologist||MD Gynaecology / MS OBG/ DGO||Residential||2- 3 years|
|Intensivist||MD Anaesthesiology / MD Medicine||Residential||2- 3 years|
|Paediatrician||MD Paediatrics / DCH||Residential||2- 3 years|
Searching for the right position to apply for shouldn’t take all day. At JIMS, we make it easier to find and apply to jobs that are right for you.
|Post Available||Qualification Required||FULLTIME/ PART TIME/RESIDENTIAL||EXPERIENCE|
|Medical Officer||MD (Homoeopathy)||Residential||Fresher|
|Research Medical Officer||MD (Homoeopathy)||Residential||Fresher|
|Nurse||GNM/ ANM/Bsc Nursing||FULL TIME||Fresher|
|STORE MANAGER||Graduation or Post Graduation||FULL TIME||JOB DESCRIPTION
Ultimate aim: Right quality, right quantity, right prices, right source and at right time to the right place
• The Store Manager is responsible for maintaining the store in order to ensure hospital staff has access to necessary supplies.
• The Store Manager is responsible for maintaining customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store Maintain &prevents stock, supplies and inventories.
1. Create, Maintain& Control Inventory
2. Create maintain and control Centralize the purchase system
3. Establish written protocols, assign responsibility for departmental indents
4. Generate Purchase orders
5. Order supplies
6. Cross check with purchase order & Invoice/delivery challan
7. Maintain Proper delivery record in designed registers
8. Obtain Signature of receiver & delivery person
9. Collect receivables
10. Checking of goods for quality & expiry etc.
11. Check received stock against invoices
12. Restock shelves
13. Maintain Register and manual general ledger
14. Material planning and programming
15. Not to purchase on listed price, always ask for discount
16. Negotiate bulk price
17. Price protection
18. Negotiate Credit
19. Record prices in the log book
20. Cost reduction through value analysis
21. Record receipt
22. Outsourcing of purchases
23. Storekeeping and warehousing & Material handling
24. Assets & Consumables Codification
25. Inspection and quality control
26. Disposal of surplus / obsolete material Distribution
27. Periodic checks& Audits
|RECORD KEEPER/MANAGER||Graduation in any stream||FULL TIME||JOB DESCRIPTION
• Providing assistance and coordinating with the central office for effective record maintenance of all records in the central record room.
• Development of document categories and fields of storage. Compile, gather and organize the records.
• Classifying and indexing the documents under specific headings and categories, color coding as approved by the management.
• Collect, sort and scan documents. Label the record files physically and enter document details in the computer system throughout the life cycle of record.
• Ensure that the documents are archived and properly located and maintain strict confidentiality.
• Keeping all records in safe and secure manner so that all data is protected under lock and key.
• Ensure access to records (for both non-computer assisted storage/retrieval and computer assisted storage/retrieval) with due permission of authorized personnel only.
• Make available the records for viewing or processing to the concerned personnel and follow up, to get back the original records to record section intact form to their specified location of storage.
• Co-ordinating with the departments and administrative officer in maintaining and managing all records & documents (conventional records and digital records) on daily basis.
• Ensure adherence to compliance of the institutes guidelines and procedures.
• Ensuring that the records are easily accessible when needed by the stakeholders.
• Maintaining a soft and hard copy of the handing over and receiving back of records in the record room with the essential details required, as suggested by the management.
• Graduation in any stream (Arts / Science/ Commerce) with two years demonstrable PC and data entry experience including good computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, email & windows platform.
• 2 or more years of experience in record keeping both conventional and digital format. Proficiency in English language will be an added advantage. Mandatory typing speed 40 wpm.
• Must have the basic knowledge of record keeping and file maintenance principles and procedures. Knowledge of filing methods, appraisal to records based on value, proper use of printer and scanner operations for record archiving.
• Working with honesty and due diligence as the job calls for a lot of responsibility.
• Ability to prioritize work and exercise judgement, common sense and initiative.
• Thoroughly carrying out the instructions both oral and written.
• Maintaining, organizing and preventing clutter in the record room.
• Special attention & meticulous need towards confidential and legal documents.
• Working in a team environment, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
|Pharmacist||B Pharm||FULL TIME||Fresher|
How to apply
Please mail your resume along with the scanned copies of your certificates.
Email Address: email@example.com
Sriramnagar (Muchintala), Palmakula P.O. Shamshabad 509325
Rangareddy Dist, Telangana State.
Phone No: +91 8333981543.